Christmas/New Years Giveaway!
Because Christmas/New Years is coming up and since we have a few too many DMMD straps, we’ll be doing a giveaway for them!
- One Otomedia December 2013 (Available for purchase at our online shop, heibon.storenvy.com)
- A whole DRAMAtical Murder Rubber Strap Box (Psst, we’re also selling them individually @ heibon.storenvy.com, feel free to check it out.)
- Reblog this post to participate. Likes do not count.
- You do NOT have to be following us to participate.
- Giveaway ends a month from today, January 9, 2014 12:01 PM EST.
- You can reblog multiple times, but it will only count once.
- No giveaway blogs. We will be checking.
- We will pay for shipping worldwide.
- One winner will be chosen by a random number generator.
- Winner will get a Otomedia December 2013 magazine plus a whole DRAMAtical Murder Rubber Strap Box.
- We will message the winner, please keep your asks open.
- Otomedia December 2013 and DRAMAtical Murder straps are in stock.
- All items are brand new or like new. Straps will come with their individual boxes.
- Magazine will come with all posters and bonuses attached.
- Contact us if you have any questions.
- Good luck and have fun!
- P.S. We’re also doing a Shingeki no Kyojin Nendoroid Giveaway.
Practically hopping off of the girl, he mumbled what seemed to be a thousand apologies while he helped her up from the wet sidewalk. Embarrassed and ashamed, the boy gently pulled down his rabbit hood even farther while putting his hands in his pockets.
"I’m really sorry! Are you alright miss…?"
After looking more closely at her face, he was surprised to see someone he wasn’t exactly familiar with. Given, he didn’t actually know everyone in Tokyo but the crowded space was making it a lot more easier to see familiar faces than before.
"Um…if you don’t mind me asking…are you from around Tokyo?"
After being helped off the ground, Zoe picked up her umbrella off of the ground before fruitlessly brushing off that back of her dress. Turning her head towards the boy that was mumbling a continuous string of apologies for knocking her over.
"It’s alright, really?" She looked him over as he stuffed his hands into his pockets. Tilting her head to the side at his question she thought about how to reply, her amnesia being incredibly hard to believe even in the best of circumstances.
"I…think I’m from Tokyo, but I’m not entirely sure if I was to completely honest."
zoesazuma is now following you!
Hibiki ran a bit doggedly through the city streets as he rushed home, not wanting to be out in the cold rain any longer. As he skid around the corner of a sidewalk, he clumsily bumped into a stranger headfirst; the second time he’s made his introduction by forcefully running into someone.
"A-Ah, sorry about that!"
Zoe held an umbrella above her head as she walked down the rainy streets on her way home from work. The streets were relativity empty, only a few people scattered here and there, rushing towards home or work. As she was turning the corner, she had the air knocked out of her lungs as someone ran into her, sending both of them to the ground.
"It’s okay, but do you think you could get off of me? Please?" Her voice was quiet as she tried not to be rude to the person that just ran into her.
- name: Christl
- age: Twenty two
- gender: Female
- birthday: May 15th
- height: 6’1”
- sexuality: Unsure
- relationship/status: Single
- occupation: Dead college seniorDo you have any--
- siblings: One full sibling, 4 half siblings
- pets: None anymore
- piercings: Ears
- tattoos: NoneFavorite--
- movies: Avengers, Sprited Away, The Fifth Element
- foods: Ice Cream, Lasagna, Pocky
- bands/artists: Evanescence, Shinwa, UVERworld, Linkin Park,
- things to do: Read and swim
if you don’t reblog this i will unfollow you
And there we see a prime example of irony